Wine Events & Date Night Restaurants in Washington DC
The sights and sounds of Washington DC are world-famous, but the smells and savory tastes of our nation’s capital are unforgettable, too. At Stay In Washington DC, we’ve compiled a list of some not-to-miss food and wine attractions that are sure to enhance your DC vaca- or staycation.
- Dandy Restaurant Cruises offer gourmet dining and a night full of dancing, all while sailing along the Potomac river, allowing you to take in the beautiful sights of Alexandria’s shoreline.
- King Street is the place to go for a taste of Alexandria’s finest. Along with spectacular sights, it offers shops, restaurants, nightlife, fine dining, arts and much more.
- Fabbioli Cellars is a small, family owned and operated vineyard and winery that focuses on making high quality red wines using traditional methods and 21st century knowledge. Consider a cellar tour with wine tasting for a fun afternoon activity.
- Loudon Valley Vineyards offers visitors a relaxing atmosphere and international award-winning wines. Located just minutes from downtown Leesburg, you can enjoy spectacular views of the Blue Ridge and Catoctin Mountains while tasting delicious wines from the tasting room or wrap around deck.
- Breaux Vineyards is a 404-acre estate nestled in the hills in Short Hill Mountain. Taste globally acclaimed wines from 18 different grape varieties planted in over 100 acres of solid East-coast soil.
See Our Full Calendar
Plan your food and wine adventures today with help from Stay In Washington DC’s full calendar of events and things to do.