Music & Concert Events
Washington DC has extraordinary nightlife culture. In fact, during any given month the city hosts over 1,500 live music and concert events, providing entertainment opportunities for every member of your family. At Stay In Washington DC, we have compiled a full calendar of events to help you build a fantastic itinerary for your next visit to our nation’s capital.
- The National Cherry Blossom Festival is one of the best ways to welcome spring weather after a long winter. As a way to celebrate the friendship between the US and Japan, the 20-day-long festival is packed full with exciting sights, sounds, and events.
- Memorial Day Weekend Concert and Parade celebrates America’s war heroes and those currently serving our nation. The Memorial Day parade features marching bands, floats and veteran units from all 50 states. A free concert is then held on the West Lawn of the Capital by the National Symphony Orchestra and other performers.
- For the past 11 years, the DC Jazz Festival brings thousands of music lovers to the nation’s capital to watch more than 125 performances from musicians from around the world.
Music and Concerts
No matter what type of genre you like, you’ll find a concert to suit your musical tastes. From Blues and Jazz, to Hip Hop and DJ music, and everything in between, you can attend musical events and concerts that will highlight your trip to DC.
Check out some of Stay In Washington DC’s favorite music and concert venues that provide visitors with unique atmospheres and spectacular sounds.
- The Roundhouse Theatre is one of the largest and most acclaimed professional theatre companies in the DC area.
- Madame Tussauds gives visitors an interactive journey through American history.
- Bow Tie Cinema doubles as a leading 11-screen cinema as well as a auditorium.
- The Wolf Trap Filene Center is located at America’s National Park for the Performing Arts and is an outdoor venue for world-class performances of every genre.
For more information on music and concert events in Washington DC, contact us today.