Hyatt Place Washington DC/US Capitol
Conveniently located in downtown Washington, DC, this 14-story hotel is located in the heart of a vibrant mixed use development that sits just north of, and in view of, the US Capitol Building. Enjoy this ideal location just two blocks from the Noma-Gallaudet U (New York Ave) Red Line Metro Stop. After a long day of work or play rejuvenate yourself with our seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center. Then perhaps a dinner and a drink at our Coffee to Cocktails Bar.
All of our spacious guestrooms feature our plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and state-of-the-art media and work centers. You’ll love the 42″ HDTV, Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper, and bathroom vanities with granite countertops and complimentary amenities. Get connected with free Wi-Fi and remote printing.
To view video, click here.
Washington DC Hotels
Washington, D.C. 20002-3325
- Red Line – Noma-Gallaudet U (New York Ave) Metro Station – 2 blocks
- Washington Ronald Reagan – 6 miles
Closest Train Station
- Union Station (Amtrak) – 9 blocks
- One Metro Stop Away
- $35 per day
- Includes in and out privileges
- 200 Total Guest Rooms
- 131 King Rooms
- 69 Queen/Queen Rooms
- 8 Accessible Rooms
- 14 Floors
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 pm
- 2 Meeting Rooms
- 1,600 sq.ft. of Meeting Space
- Largest Meeting Room: 1,600 sq.ft.
- Business Center
- Breakfast Daily (complimentary)
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar
- Food service available 24 hours a day
- Fitness Center
- Seasonal Outdoor Pool
- Washington, DC’s most famous attractions are just a Metro or short cab ride away
next 4 days